Yrdstick Simple. Online.
Measure learning outcomes and attitudinal change through simple but powerful pre-tests and post-tests.Create a Free Account
Evaluate Program Effectiveness
Test before and after a unit of study or training program. Yrdstick automatically calculates grades, percent improvement, and other metrics.
Document Outcomes for Funding & Grants
Use Yrdstick to measure and document outcomes to meet grant requirements or for reporting outcomes to program funders.
Measure Changes in Attitude or Perspective
Use Yrdstick to measure changes in attitude or perspective. Great for social research or organizational change initiatives.
Analyze Question Quality
Analyze questions using built-in item anaylsis metrics like item difficulty and discriminator analysis. Use analysis to improve question quality.
Collect Results Anonymously
Collect results anonymously for compliance and research best practices.
Perform A/B Testing
Compare outcomes between different groups receiving different teaching methods or curriculum to determine which methods are more effective.
- Create assessments quickly and easily online.
- Mix and match graded and survey questions.
- Choose from a variety of item types: multiple choice, short answer, Likert-type, or open-ended.
- Distribute assessments and surveys easily with a simple link.
- Take advantage of Google login and Google Classroom integration.
- Set a time limit or leave assessments open to be completed in any amount of time.
- View scores, percent improvement, item analysis and other automatically calculated metrics.
- Fully web-based. No software to install for you or your students.
- Excellent customer support. Have a question or problem? We're here for you. Just ask.
Measure student improvement after a unit of study.
Demonstrate program effectiveness.
Collect rich data from large test groups anywhere in the world.
Measure program outcomes for grant reporting.
Evaluate curriculum effectiveness.
Community and Social Programs
measure changes in opinion and attitude over time.
Evaluate item quality with difficulty analysis, discriminator analysis, and more.